A classic round pacifier in a timeless design. Designed and made in Denmark.
BIBS have been on the market for over 40 years – an all-time favourite! BIBS is the preferred pacifier for many children because of the cherry shaped nipple. The shape of both shield and nipple is like a mother’s breast and is the optimal support for a natural sucking reflex and for breastfeeding.
- The nipple is made of 100% natural rubber latex – which is soft and flexible.
- The nipple is equipped with a vent hole, letting out the air to make the teat shape as natural as possible.
- Because of the natural material, variations in colour and clearness may occur
- For hygienic reasons we recommend discarding pacifier after 3-4 months.
- The shield is convex which allows airflow to ventilate the delicate baby skin.
- The shield is made of polypropylene (PP), a very light plastic material with high strength, and is very wear resistant.
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark.
- Bibs pacifiers are made with natural rubber and may expand with use.
- Single pack only.
Size 1 Suitable from newborn until 6 months of age.
Nipple: H:27 mm x W:15 mm
Shield diameter: 4.5cm
Size 2 Labelled as 6-18 months, is suitable from newborn as per the manufacturers recommendation.
Nipple: H:30 mm x W:14 mm
Shield diameter: 4.5cm
HOW TO STERILIZE THE PACIFIERS
When cleaning your pacifiers, just follow these four simple steps:
1) Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl.
2) Pour boiling water over the pacifiers and let them soak for 5 minutes.
3) Let the pacifiers dry and cool off on a clean towel.
4) Use the towel to press out any excess water inside the nipple.
Most pacifiers are equipped with a valve. If the nipple has a valve, be sure to squeeze excess water out of the nipple after the pacifier has cooled off.
NOTE: You should only sterilize the pacifier before the first use.
TIP: When the child is more than 3 months old, you can also sterilize your pacifiers by placing them in a sieve and pouring boiling water over them. This method is faster and avoids excess water inside the nipple.
Caution! We often receive inquiries from parents who have followed the National Board of Health’s recommendation of boiling the pacifier for 5 minutes. The result is broken pacifiers. DO NOT BOIL. Natural rubber latex is not meant to be boiled and is therefore damaged by the high heat.
Follow the instructions above, and you are sure to kill any bacteria without compromising the durability of the natural rubber latex nipple.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I CLEAN THEM?
Part of good pacifier hygiene is frequent cleaning. The younger the child, the more important it is to maintain good pacifier hygiene.
Premature infants and babies younger than 3 months need more thorough and frequent cleaning.
0-3 months: The pacifier must be scalded at least once a day. In addition, the pacifier must be scalded every time it has been on the floor.
3+ months: Scald the pacifier once a day and rinse it under cold water if it has been on the floor.
Please note due to hygiene reasons we can not accept returns on pacifiers.
About BIBS PACIFIERS
BIBS is a high-quality Danish brand, established in the 1980’s and refined over several decades.
Every product is carefully designed and manufactured exclusively at our headquarters in the Hillerød, north of Copenhagen, Denmark. Office, production, and warehouse are all door to door, so everyone has a feeling for the whole process of making a pacifier.
We are also a company that places great demands on quality and creativity in everything we do. That is a big part of the reason for our continued growth.
We have a clear ambition of selling the best baby products – and of being the best partner for our customers. Nothing less.
BIBS Denmark ApS is an independent company that has the only and exclusive right to produce and distribute BIBS to the rest of the world. Our values are based on professionalism, originality, and high ambition.