Pouf ~ Ottoman | Ecru
This beautiful pouf will provide that finishing touch to your living room, nursery or kids room. Use as an ottoman, side table, foot stool, bean bag, coffee table or extra seating.
Made from Henlee buttery soft vegan leather, which is wipeable, waterproof & stain resistant these poufs feature piped edging and a modern minimalistic design.
- Premium 100% vegan leather
- 60cm x 30cm
- Luxurious look & feel
- Stain resistant
- Easy clean (wipeable)
The Henlee pouf is provided unfilled (cover only) and features a cotton insert and child safety zips which require a paper clip to unlock.
We recommend filling with approximately 100 litres of bean bag filling, however you can fill your pouf with blankets, pillows, foam or polyester filling. Bean bag filling can be purchased from major retailers and department stores.
Designed in Western Australia.
Shop our Henlee range here.
- The pouf cover is folded to be sent to you as economically as possible. To remove any creases from the cover, turn the cover inside out, keep the zip one, and iron on medium heat. Ensure the iron does not touch the topside of the fabric as it will damage it. Slowly move the cover around the ironing board to ensure you are only ironing a single layer of the fabric at any one time.
Filling your vegan leather pouf with bean bag filling:
- Ensure the cotton insert is inside the cover before filling.
- Phone a friend – filling with bean bag filling is a 2 person job.
- Fill in a plugged (dry & empty) bathtub or an enclosed area to contain any spillage.
- A large funnel and a jug may be helpful for pouring the filling into the opening.
- Filling to achieve a densely filled look will require you to use a funnel and pour bean bag filling with a jug, then close the zip, gently shake, then re-open and repeat until it is full. Once the pouf is in use and the beans have relaxed into place you may find you can top it up some more.
Henlee is a small business which is family owned and operated, located in Perth, Western Australia.
Following the arrival of our first daughter in 2016, who had severe reflux for 6 + months, we found that we were forever washing anything she would lay on. We thought, surely there is a wipeable play mat out there which she can play on that is also stylish and would suit the interiors of our home.
After lots of research we came to realise that there was virtually no leather or vegan leather accessories or homewares for children. We saw a huge opportunity and with a desire to create something that was beautiful yet practical, we designed and created the first vegan leather quilted play mat.
Since then we have realised how incredibly versatile and functional (with messy kids!) our vegan leather fabric is and we have added a range of products which are not only for your baby, but for the mum’s, the toddlers and your home décor also.
All products are carefully and thoughtfully designed with practicality & aesthetics in mind, then manufactured by our ethical & quality driven factory overseas.