Bib | Ana
Billy Bibs handmade bibs offer that finishing touch to any outfit, while protecting your baby’s clothes from the occasional drool.
Billy Bibs go beyond keeping your baby looking his or her best. Billy Bibs make special heirloom pieces that you can cherish for years to come.
- Handmade reversible Bib.
- Natural Swiss white fabric on one side, reverse side features grey mini check fabric.
- Ana Bib is trimmed with cotton pom pom lace.
- Natural cotton string ties.
- The bib’s body is approximately 7.5 in” x 8.”
One size fits most: As a general rule
This listing is for one bib. Due to it’s reversible nature, both sides are shown in the pictures.
Billy Bibs are not recommended to be worn during mealtime.
How to care for your Billy Bib:
- Machine wash bibs with like colors or hand wash.
- Wash your bibs with a natural, phosphate free detergent on a gentle cycle.
- Re-shape and hang or lay flat to dry with the fringe facing up.
- If you hand wash, squeeze out water and hang to dry in a shady area.
- Iron well to get it back to looking new.
- Washing might change the look of the embellishments & trims.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Never bleach or tumble dry.
Shop the Billy Bibs range here
About BILLY BIBS;
Kristina and Roman, husband-and-wife team and proud parents to three darling children. They are passionate to offer exquisite items for the little loves of your lives. Billy Bibs are handmade by local artisans in the PNW with hand-picked, cotton and other natural materials. Blending aesthetic beauty and functionality is what Billy Bibs do best, and they strive to make heartfelt, heirloom-quality products that bring you joy. Their local talent include several stay-at-home moms that work on their own terms. This allows us to produce exceptional products and maintain high-integrity labor practices. All Billy Bibs products are 100% handmade in the USA.