Bib | Pearl
This product is sold out
Billy Bibs handmade bibs offer that finishing touch to any outfit, while also protecting your baby’s clothes from the occasional drool. Billy Bibs go beyond simply keeping your baby looking their best. Your baby’s special bibs can also become heirloom pieces that your family can cherish for years to come.
- Handmade reversible bib
- Ivory fabric on the front, reversible side features mini peach floral design.
- Pearl Bib comes with Boho lace fringe
- Natural braided cotton ties.
Billy Bibs believe that baby accessories can be both beautiful and functional. That’s why our products are ideal for special events or formal occasions where even little ones deserve to look their absolute best.
Billy Bibs take pride in ensuring their bibs are locally made with high quality materials and an extra dose of love because your baby deserves it. The bib’s body is approximately 7.5 in” x 8.” One size fits most: As a general rule, the bib will appear larger on newborns and fit snugly on 1-year-olds. This listing is for one bib. Due to it’s reversible nature, both sides are shown in the pictures. Machine wash with cold water and lay out flat to dry.
Shop the entire range here.
Billy Bibs are made to accessorise & protect a babies outfit from drool. These are great for use during a special event, while your baby wears their Sunday best or if you love to dress your baby up at home. We do not recommend wearing our bibs during a mealtime. Food stains are very difficult to remove so we recommend using a wipeable bib during their meal.
Billy Bibs are embellished with a lot of different fringe, pom-poms, tassels and other notions. These embellishments require special care.
- Machine wash bibs with like colors or hand wash.
- Wash your bibs with a natural, phosphate free detergent on a gentle cycle.
- Re-shape and hang or lay flat to dry with the fringe facing up.
- If you hand wash, squeeze out water and hang to dry in a shady area.
- Iron well to get it back to looking new.
- Washing might change the look of the embellishments & trims.
- Never bleach or tumble dry.