Bib | Jasper (pre - order now for late August delivery)
Billy Bibs handmade bibs offer that finishing touch to any outfit, while protecting your baby’s clothes from the occasional drool.
Billy Bibs go beyond keeping your baby looking his or her best. Billy Bibs make special heirloom pieces that your family can cherish for years to come.
- Handmade reversible Bib.
- Blue Gingham design on one side, reverse side features linen chambray.
- Jasper Bib is trimmed with braided piping
- Natural cotton string ties.
- The bib’s body is approximately 7.5 in” x 8.”
One size fits most: As a general rule, the bib will appear larger on newborns and fit snugly on 1-year-olds. This listing is for one bib. Due to it’s reversible nature, both sides are shown in the pictures. Machine wash with cold water and lay out flat to dry.
Shop the entire range here.
Billy Bibs are made to accessorise & protect a babies outfit from drool. We do not recommend wearing these bibs during mealtime. Food stains are very difficult to remove.
Billy Bibs are embellished with a lot of different fringe, pom-poms, tassels and other notions. These embellishments require special care.
- Machine wash bibs with like colors or hand wash.
- Wash your bibs with a natural, phosphate free detergent on a gentle cycle.
- Re-shape and hang or lay flat to dry with the fringe facing up.
- If you hand wash, squeeze out water and hang to dry in a shady area.
- Iron well to get it back to looking new.
- Washing might change the look of the embellishments & trims.
- Never bleach or tumble dry.