Cuddle + Kind | Lucy the Lamb
Birthday: September 4th
I’m a shy, gentle, loving little lamb. I’m a great listener, a first-rate giggler and would be so happy to be your friend. I will find the softest meadows where we can have tea parties or just lie and daydream. Let’s tell each other stories and make dandelion necklaces together!
Favorite quote: “Sweet dreams, little lamb.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
FABRIC + FEATURES
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- signature 10 meal wristband
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
- available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height, sold separately
Shop our entire Cuddle + Kind range here
About CUDDLE + KIND
We're a family of five on a mission to help feed children in need.
There's nothing we love more than being parents. We think nurturing our three children is the most important, rewarding and sometimes challenging job in the world!
With a background in health, we recognise the crucial role nutrition plays in a child's development. As parents, we believe all children should have enough food to eat and the opportunity to thrive, so when we saw a documentary on the devastating impact of childhood hunger on millions of children around the world, it inspired us to help. On that day, we decided to start a company whose purpose is to help improve the lives of children and to make a difference.
We created cuddle+kind because we wanted to make beautiful hand-knit dolls that help feed children. So for every cuddle+kind doll sold, we give 10 meals to children in need.