Lambskin Booties | Cinnamon
This product is sold out
A favourite for little feet! Nature baby much loved slippers are made from Lambskin with a luxuriously soft and fluffy inner. Warm, snuggly and excellent at staying on little feet. Lambskin Slippers in sizes 1 and 2 years have a slightly heavier grade lambskin for the soles. Handmade in New Zealand.
- Handmade in New Zealand
- For indoor wear only
- Hand-wash in luke warm water, only with approved liquid wool detergent
- Towel dry booties after to get out any excess waterdry slowly away from direct heat
- see here for laundry tips
- Machine wash in cold or warm water with approved liquid wool detergent
- Tumble dry on low or line dry
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- See here for laundry tips
Shop our Nature Baby range here.
About NATURE BABY
Nature Baby is a family business that works to create a world that nurtures you, your baby and nature. We began in 1998 as a quest for sustainable, natural and innovative products for our own family. After the birth of our first child, we were inspired to find these natural and organic alternatives for our own children, rather than having to accept the mainstream of products that were mostly synthetic or unsustainable.