Organic Booties | Walnut
The much loved Toshi Organic Baby Booties Marley are made from the finest quality certified 100% organic cotton yarn. Organic certification ensures the booties are gentle on your babies delicate feet, as well as the environment. The beautifully-textured melange yarn brings an element of refinement to this Toshi baby accessory. Carefully crafted with a ribbed knit cuff, Toshi booties stay up while maintaining healthy circulation. Our booties are ankle height and are designed to protect precious tootsies during rest and play. Cute pom poms create a whimsical style and the ties ensure a snug fit.
The colour of this pair of booties is Walnut, a deliciously rich, earthy and gender-neutral hue. Toshi booties are packaged in a quality box and make an ideal newborn gift.
- Beautifully textured melange yarn
- Hand crafted feel
- Two cute pom poms adorn each bootie
- Ribbed knit cuffs hold booties in place
- Ties for secure fit
- Individually packaged in quality gift box
- Quality stitching provides lasting durability
- Certified 100% organic cotton yarn
- Organic cotton is gentle on delicate baby skin and our precious environment
- Designed in Australia, Made in China
- Certified 100% Organic Cotton Yarn
Shop our Toshi range here
Toshi is a designer lifestyle brand dedicated to the creation of children’s accessories, headwear, baby gift and organic products. Our objective is to offer beautiful, aesthetically driven product with high integrity and intelligent functionality.
In Japanese kanji symbolism, Toshi means dawn of a new era. As we progress towards the future, we derive our inspiration from the wonders of nature. Environmentally conscious products continue to be at the forefront of the conceptualisation and development of the Toshi brand.
The Toshi brand was established in 1999. Toshi Australia Pty Ltd is a privately owned company. Principals of the company are Ananda Rubens and Thomas Henning.