Organic Zipper Footie | Stone
This product is sold out
Gorgeous Organic Zipper Footie Jumpsuit from L'ovedbaby with NEW ZIPPER.
- 100% organic cotton, dyes, and trims; ethically made in India.
- This is our most snug and form-fitting style, to conform to flammability standards as we DO NOT use any flame retardants in any of our garments.
- BRAND NEW - Features a zip from neck to toe for easy dressing and nappy changes.
- Fold-over, gl'oved-sleeves™ for added warmth and protection from self-scratching.
- Rubber-dotted grip soles to prevent slipping.
L'ovedbaby clothing is quite true to weight, and is designed to be form-fitting and tailored to the body. Since cotton shrinks after the first machine wash/dry, we account for this shrinkage by cutting our clothing slightly longer than intended, so that they shrink down to the correct size.
Available in size Premmie-NB | 0-3m | 3-6m
Shop our entire L'ovedbaby range here.
When L'ovedbaby launched their Cotton Basics Collection™ of conventional cotton clothing in 2005, their number one goal was to provide safe, minimally-processed, 100% cotton garments. That meant no harsh added chemicals, no dangerous flame retardants, and the use of safe and gentle dyes.
After much research, L'ovedbaby discovered the added benefits of transitioning this Cotton Basics Collection™ to 100% certified ORGANIC cotton. Organic is not only safer for our little customers and the environment, but equally important for the cotton farmers who suffer the risk of serious illnesses brought on by close contact with the many carcinogenic pesticides still used in conventional cotton farming today.
Many of these farmers are parents themselves, and L'ovedbaby want them to be around for their little ones. So, they have taken this first step toward creating a better environment for everyone and we thank you for joining us on this important journey.
How ORGANIC are we?
- Our garments don't contain any toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde, aromatic solvents, functional nanoparticles, or genetically modified organisms (GMO).
- We don't use Azo dyes that release carcinogenic amine compounds.
- Our trims and snaps conform to strict standards (e.g. no PVC, nickel, or chrome permitted).
- Even the packaging of our garments does not include PVC plastics or other harmful material.