Sunhat Drifter | Sharks
Toshi presents Sunhat Drifter, an ideal sunhat for children of all ages. The broad and well-structured brim offers increased sun protection. A head toggle creates adjustable sizing and the chin tie with toggle secures the hat and offers ease of wear. The security release clasp on the chin tie is designed to enhance wearer safety. Sunhat Drifter is crafted from the finest quality and high durability cotton and linen blend and is fully lined for additional comfort. Sunhat Drifter Sharks features Great Whites prowling the deep, dark blue ocean.
- Head tie and toggle for adjustable sizing
- Chin tie and toggle to secure hat
- Security release clasp for increased wearer safety
- Broad brim for enhanced sun protection
- Finest quality and durable cotton and linen blend
- Fully lined for increased comfort
- Quality crafting provides lasting durability
- Designed in Australia, Made in China
- Outer: 70% Cotton 30% Linen
- Lining: 100% Cotton
Sunhat Drifter is available in sizes
- XS (up to 8 months)
- S (8months - 2years)
- M (2 years)
- L (big kid)
- XL (grown up)
Toshi Headwear Size Chart
Shop our Toshi range here
Toshi is a designer lifestyle brand dedicated to the creation of children’s accessories, headwear, baby gift and organic products. Our objective is to offer beautiful, aesthetically driven product with high integrity and intelligent functionality.
In Japanese kanji symbolism, Toshi means dawn of a new era. As we progress towards the future, we derive our inspiration from the wonders of nature. Environmentally conscious products continue to be at the forefront of the conceptualisation and development of the Toshi brand.
The Toshi brand was established in 1999. Toshi Australia Pty Ltd is a privately owned company. Principals of the company are Ananda Rubens and Thomas Henning.