Mini Lounger | Sage
Vegan Leather beanbag lounger for kids.
Soft, wipe-clean, premium vegan leather loungers for your little ones to play, read and snuggle up.
The Henlee Vegan Leather Beanbag Lounger is the perfect addition to bedrooms, playrooms, lounge rooms or wherever your children like to chill.
With a modern style that’s bang-on-trend and a range of colours to choose from, our cute but super-luxe loungers are a great way to keep the kids comfy without messing with the aesthetics of your favourite room.
The Henlee Lounger is provided unfilled (cover only) and features a cotton insert and child safety zips which requires a paper clip to unlock.
- Premium 100% vegan leather
- 60cm w x 60cm d x 60cm h
- Luxurious look & feel
- Water & stain resistant
- Modern unique design
- Wipe clean - no need for machine washing
- Lightweight & easy to move around
- Discreet de-bossed logo
- Child safety zips
- Includes internal cotton insert with two sections to ensure the backrest is always supported
Made from premium 100% vegan leather which is luxuriously soft & stain/water resistant.
Henlee is a small business which is family owned and operated, located in Perth, Western Australia.
Following the arrival of our first daughter in 2016, who had severe reflux for 6 + months, we found that we were forever washing anything she would lay on. We thought, surely there is a wipeable play mat out there which she can play on that is also stylish and would suit the interiors of our home.
After lots of research we came to realise that there was virtually no leather or vegan leather accessories or homewares for children. We saw a huge opportunity and with a desire to create something that was beautiful yet practical, we designed and created the first vegan leather quilted play mat.
Since then we have realised how incredibly versatile and functional (with messy kids!) our vegan leather fabric is and we have added a range of products which are not only for your baby, but for the mum’s, the toddlers and your home décor also.
All products are carefully and thoughtfully designed with practicality & aesthetics in mind, then manufactured by our ethical & quality driven factory overseas.
We recommend filling with approximately 170 litres of bean bag filling (polystyrene), which can be purchased from major retailers such as Kmart, Big W, Target, Spotlight.
- Phone a friend – filling with bean bag filling is a 2 person job.
2. Grab the cotton insert and open the safety zips using the instruction diagram above.
3. Fill in a plugged (dry & empty) bathtub or an enclosed area to contain any spillage.
4. Fill the smaller (backrest) compartment of the cotton insert first. Fill the larger (base) compartment last.
5. As you are filling, pause to close the zip and gently shake the beans into place, then re-open and repeat until full.
EXTRA FILLING TIPS:
- A large funnel and a jug may be helpful for pouring the filling into the opening.
- Over time, the beans will condense and you may wish to top it up.
60cm w x 60cm d x 60cm h